Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Maybe I Should Have Said Nice


You're not just what you eat. If I were, I'd be a fish swimming in a sea of rice and vegetables. If you've got a Higgs boson handy, you can throw it my way and see for yourself. Having a boson of any sort around takes a lot of work, so I'll assume you don't, and save you time by admitting it: I am not a fish.

I am however disturbed by concepts of good and evil, god and satan, Illuminati, the zeitgeist of the new millennium  politics, religion, and economics. Let me talk for awhile before you hit the back button. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, fundamentalist preacher, new age prophet, or guru of any flavor.
The question of context keeps coming up. And the context is often dreams.

Dreaming of bridges and tunnels and lights and shadows is vague.  Amorphous ideas resound in dreams, at least in mine.  They are always things becoming.  The big ones are most difficult to retrieve.  Some small detail which might give me a clue as to why I think the way I think, the things I think, is always missing.  No small matter.  Although matter, without energy, is nothing to think about.  It's the energy that keeps it all in motion.  So I eat the fish, the rice, the vegetables in order to stay in motion.  Since matter without energy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment