Friday, June 14, 2013

The Fest's in Full Swing!!

I made three rounds of the city today, stopping at the booths of the Hansa Cities that grabbed my eye, got to babble a little in Polish and Russian and enjoyed the sights and sounds of music and food and people of all sorts, and just a minute ago, a new first-two mounted policemen clopping along the flagstones of the Deichtorwall behind my building!!  The scared the heck out of the little band of young people occupying the bench along the moat who were quietly downing a few beers before gravitating to the disco!!

Some of my favorite sights today:







This last group was great!  The were singing 'No Satisfaction' when I took this shot...

1 comment:

  1. "No satisfaction"? :)) I can imagine! Very nice photos, John, i almost hear the music.

    ReplyDelete