Thursday, November 15, 2012

What next?

So far this morning, I've awakened from my sleep, brushed my teeth, cooked the coffee, read, thought, and performed bodily functions of a nature which need not be described on this page.  Because of the exigencies of internet, I've browsed fine art and coarse, caught up on the news, and been invited to two photography exhibition openings.  No one has offered to publish a book, or even a collection of short stories or poetry.  All of this is in keeping with the notion of the great karmic wheel.  What I'll probably do next is walk.  Alone. Given the grayness of the November sky, the temperature in the single digits (centigrade single digits are nowhere near the cold of Fahrenheit single digits) I will probably not meet anyone along the way who'll stop long enough to converse. Which is why I'm talking to you now.  How are you?  Do you have plans for the day?  Will you be travelling soon, and if so, where will you be going?  Well, enjoy yourself, wherever you go, whatever you do.  Pay attention to the autumn leaves and if you see a snail, tell it the Scheckenbuddha says hello.

Enough of you, then, let's talk about me.  I am fine.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment